TO TOLEHURST BARN - GENERAL
1. From LONDON join the A20 (Folkestone) road, South. Continue
on the M20
2. From North or North-West of London join the M25.
On the East side: from the Dartford Crossing join the M20 South.
On the West side : leave the M25 on the M26, leading to the
3. Proceed South on the M20 and leave at JUNCTION 6 - the A229.
4. Follow the A229 through MAIDSTONE , following the signs to
5. Continue on the A229 HASTINGS road for about 11 miles (17km)
6. About 1 mile South of Staplehurst , immediately after KNOXBRIDGE,
which is a few
Houses, a pub and a café,
look for BUMBLES PLANT CENTRE on the RIGHT. Tolehurst Barn
is also signposted here. Turn in and follow the tarmac road
until it ends. At this point the Barn is clearly indicated.
NB DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FIND THE VILLAGE OF FRITTENDEN-IT IS
THREE MILES AWAY BY ROAD.
Normal time for arrival for B and B's is 5 to 6 pm. If you
wish to arrive at a significantly different time it is best
to phone or write in advance.